The FLASHE range is distinguished by its high covering power, its perfect matte finish and the pure opacity of its colors. Distributed since 1955, FLASHE is one of the first modern painting materials to give artists other means than oil painting to express themselves. Its optical characteristics allow the effects of old tempera paints and primitive painting grounds to be reproduced. matt and velvety, opaque.
- FLASHE colors are diluted in water and become indelible when dry.
- FLASHE colors are applied using brushes, paint guns, or sponges.
- FLASHE is a multi-purpose product with many uses: Preparing grounds for using oil or acrylic paints, creation of canvas paintings, theatre sets, advertising decors, thumbnail sketches or trompe l'oeil drawings.
- For these many techniques, FLASHE offers here a palette of colors that can all be mixed together.
- FLASHE is available in 125ml jars
Color represented here is for reference only.